I haven’t done any C++ programming in ages. Yet, here I am on the ‘puter in the wee hours of the night. I work on it. I also unwind on it (usually). Sometimes I itch for my next fix to sit at it to do something, anything. Other times I just want to break free from it and not have to touch its peripherals again.
In reference to my mother’s elder cousins’ old (text)books of Dick and Jane I used to find on our bookshelves while growing up,
See Spot run!
Run Spot run!
Why is Spot running?
Did he spot something?
In the computing/information age, the above may translate (transpose?) to something similar to the following;
- C program run! C program crash! C programmer (Q)uit!
- C program run. C program crash. C programmer quit.
- C program run. C program crash. C programmer swear! C programmer quit!
- C program run. C program crash. C programmer cry?
- C program run. C program crash. C programmer throw up.
- C program run… Run, program, run… PLEASE…
All of which, can be graphically summed up below:
One does not have to be programming in C language to appreciate the animation.
“Have a carrot,” said the mother bunny.