Web hosts that I have had past experience with:
- Heyey! – “Fun and serious hosting”. Srsly, I had fun exploring, experimenting, and playing around with web hosting stuff there. I was sad to have to leave.
- Fiestahosting, Wyldnation Web Hosting and Design, Tahanan.net – I have moved on from these providers.
Domain name registration and web hosting providers in the Philippines that are currently in operation:
- Web.com.ph – I’ve been working with these guys on various web projects, both personal and work, since 2007. They are very professional and know what they are doing. They will help you get the job done. They are based in Makati City, Metro Manila.
- Solid Hosting – Their rates are more competitive than those of Web.com.ph, but they are no less professional. I have referred a couple of people to them. They are based in Quezon City, Metro Manila.
- JMKTech – Even more competitive compared to the first two. It’s a relatively new player in web hosting services, but the systems administration and technical experience of their staff spans more than 30 years. Also offers SEO and Web Development Services. They are based in Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental.
Do you know of other domain name and/or web hosting providers in the Philippines? Please share them with us in the comments.
P.S. It may be a major global provider, but whatever you do, do not use to GoDaddy.com. GoDaddy CEO Bob Parsons goes to Africa to hunt and kill elephants for sport. It’s all over Google search.
P.P.S. HostGator is a popular web hosting company, too, but is not Pinoy. It is based in Houston & Austin, Texas, USA.